Now that Safari’s been out for awhile, there are some comparisons between the three major browsers (Firefox, IE7, and now Safari) on Windows. Here’s a wrap up.
* First look: Safari 3 beta on Windows vs. Firefox 2 and IE7 at Ars Technica.
* Dont believe performance tests. Firefox faster than Safari at Gemal.
* Wired News Benchmarks Show Safari 3 Is Slower Than IE 7, Firefox at Wired News, who also reports it’s no reason to switch.
Also a bunch of bugs (Safari 3.0.1 has already been released for Windows):
* URL flaws abound (News.com)
* Cookie-handling News.com
* Security problems Macuser.com, Betanews.
* PC Magazine lists a bunch of them.
* A metalist is at Errata Security.